A collection of my best and most creative puns, with no context, as of October 2016.
- We should be calling Macbeth ‘The Scottish Play’, and it’s Macbest to leave it that way.
- Scotty, bean me up!
- You are now Exetering Exeter
- I can’t quite beach it, it’s that salt of day.
- I’ll let it ventrickle out
- That sounds gland (this pun wasn’t mine, but it’s too good to leave out.)
- Watch your stet, son
- Don’t fez me out
- I’m Josh Dunn with all of these twenty one pilots puns
- I think I’m just barking up the wrong tree
- Suntimes the sun comes out, in England. Get over it.
- Are you a tree? Because you’re stick-ing in my mind.
I’ll leave it at that. I won’t inflict you with any of my really, really crap ones. Or the ones that actually made people want to stab me. Because yes, I have been given death threats for them.
Should I start signing these off? I don’t know. It feels right. I might start doing that.